Start saving now for next holiday season –
Open a 2021 Goal Setter Savings Account!
At Savings Bank of Walpole, we make it easier to save by offering a number of different products including the SBW Goal Setter Savings Account. Open an account now – and next year’s holiday season will be even more merry and bright.
How does it work?
Make recurring deposits into your Goal Setter account and watch your balance grow! You choose the annual maturity date of your account and will receive your balance plus interest earned via direct deposit or a paper check. This works well for the holidays or others goals you might be trying to save for.
Here’s more information about our other savings accounts and Digital Banking tools that automatically make saving money seamless.
- Tiered Savings Account – Build your savings all while having easy access to your funds. You’ll earn tiered interest on balances over $100.
- Easy Access Savings Account – Link your SBW savings account to a Debit MasterCard® and enjoy the convenience of making purchases anywhere MasterCard® is accepted.
- Youth Savings Account – A statement savings account specially designed for children and young adults under the age of 18.
- Digital Banking and Mobile Banking – Enroll in online banking and access your savings account at any time. With the SBW mobile app, banking on the go and making mobile deposits is easy if you can’t make it to the bank.
- Automatic Online Banking Transfer between accounts – Make it easy to save with automatic online banking transfer between your checking and saving accounts.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) – If you have a high deductible health insurance plan that offers the option of opening an HSA, open a free one with us! It’s a great way to save for health care expenses OR for a rainy day. With an HSA, your employer is able to deduct a pretax dollar amount you specify and it’s directly deposited into your HSA account. If you withdraw money from your account, it is not subject to federal income tax as long you use it to pay for qualified medical expenses. The funds roll over and accumulate year-to-year.
Want to know more about how we can help you with your resolve to save more in 2021? Give us a call at (603) 352-1822.