Get business financing FAST with our online loan application
Get the funds you need to efficiently manage your business faster and without a trip to the bank. Whether you need new equipment, an upgrade to your property, or need to manage seasonal working capital, SBW Business Express Lending options include term loans and lines of credit from $10,000 to $100,000 for qualifying New Hampshire-registered businesses. Complete a simple, secure online application and, in many cases, you’ll receive a decision in just minutes.
For the best application experience, please be sure you are using the latest version of your web browser.
What you will need
Apply for an SBW Business Express Loan from your computer or mobile device with our simple online application. To make the process as seamless as possible, be prepared with the following documents*.
- Your valid driver’s license, passport or other government-issued ID
- Business formation documents (for example: Certificate of Formation, Articles of Incorporation, Operating Agreement or Business License)
- Your most recent two years of Business Tax Returns (required for loans over $50,000 or any SBA loans, if we determine a guarantee is needed)
*Accepted file formats include .pdf, .doc, .docx, .jpg, .jpeg and .png. Maximum of 35MB per file.
SBW Business Express Lending Options
When you apply, you’ll choose from two loan options:
- SBW Business Express Term Loan – For longer term capital needs or fixed asset financing choose a fixed rate term loan with a 5-year repayment term.
- SBW Business Express Line of Credit – For recurring needs, like seasonal inventory build-up, choose an adjustable-rate line of credit with a 5-year draw period followed by a 5-year repayment period.
We’re here to help
As the savings bank of our community, our goal is to make banking easy and efficient for you. You’ll always enjoy the SBW Local Advantage™ which includes local lending decisions made by a team committed to you and YOUR community. If you have questions about SBW Business Express Lending or need assistance with your application, please reach out to our Business Team or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.