This disclosure contains information about terms, fees, and interest rates for some of the accounts we offer.
- Primary accountholder must be under the age of 18.
- Account will automatically convert to a Tiered Savings account when the primary accountholder reaches the age of 18.
- Minimum deposit to open: $1.00
- No monthly service charge.
- This is an interest1 bearing account. A daily collected balance of $1.00 is required to earn interest.
1Variable-rate account. At our discretion we may change the interest rates and annual percentage yields at any time without notice. Fees may reduce earnings. Interest will be compounded every month and credited to your account every month. The daily balance method is used to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day. On non-cash deposits (checks, for example), interest will begin to accrue no later than the next business day. Rate sheet available at any office or online at walpolebank.com.
For additional information on current rates, applicable fees, and terms, please speak with a Customer Service Representative.