In addition to the option of paying your loan in person or by mail, we offer a number of convenient ways to make payments electronically:
Online & Mobile Banking
- Sign up by visiting walpolebank.com or downloading the SBW mobile app and then enrolling in SBW Online Banking.
- Once you’ve enrolled in Online Banking, you can use our website or app to make payments using the Loan Payments feature in the Transactions menu.
- If paying from an external account at another financial institution, select Add External Account in the Services menu and follow the steps to link your external account. Please note that the initial set-up does include a micro-deposit verification process which can take a few days to complete. Following this process, you can make payments to your loan using the Loan Payments option in the Transactions menu. Not yet enrolled in online banking?
Online Payments with SmartPay: If you do not have access to online banking, use the link below to access SmartPay*. Select Pay Now to make a single payment or set up a username and password to save your payment information and/or set up recurring payments. You can use the account and routing number for any checking or savings account to make a payment.
*Please note that SmartPay cannot currently be used for payments to ezbusiness loans or overdraft protection lines of credit, including CheckReserve.
Automatic Recurring Payments:
To set up payments to occur automatically each month, you have three options:
- Set up automatic recurring payments within SBW online or mobile banking using the Loan Payment feature located in the Transactions menu.
- Use the recurring payment option through SmartPay as explained above.
- Or we can set up automatic payments on your behalf if you complete and return this form by mail to: Savings Bank of Walpole, Loan Operations, P. O. Box 744, Keene, NH 03431
TellerPhone Banking (for SBW Deposit Customers only):
If you have a Savings Bank of Walpole deposit account and want to make your loan payments from that account using TellerPhone Banking:
- Call (603) 355-1696 or (877)-WALPOLE then option 2.
- If you are a first time caller, you will be prompted to enter your full social security number, account number and zip code. Press 1 to continue in touchtone or press 2 for voice. Press 3 to transfer funds from your SBW checking or savings account to your SBW loan.
Always refer to your current loan billing statement for the amount due prior to making a payment. If you have any questions about your loan payment or if you need help getting started, please do not hesitate to contact us at (603)352-1822 or (877)-WALPOLE.
Other payment options:
- In person at any office location during normal business hours.
- By night deposit at most office locations. Payments left in our night depository are credited the next business day.
- By mail or using another financial institution’s Bill Pay. Please include your loan number and any necessary payment instructions. Send payments to:
Savings Bank of Walpole
Attn: Loan Operations
PO Box 744
Keene, NH 03431