SAVINGS BANK OF WALPOLE ANNOUNCES WINNING BRANCH OF FIFTH ANNUAL HOLIDAY DECORATING CONTEST
Keene, NH — Savings Bank of Walpole (SBW) is pleased to announce their Customer Resource Center on Kit Street as the winner, and their Rindge branch as runner-up in their fifth annual holiday decorating contest. The Customer Resource Center, who won for the third year in a row, will donate their $500 winning prize to local nonprofit Monadnock Humane Society while Rindge will donate their $250 runner-up prize to Shelter from the Storm.
Photos from each team’s holiday decorations were shared on the SBW’s Facebook page with followers being encouraged to vote for their favorite by engaging with each photo. The bank saw double the online engagement from last year’s contest, coming in with598 total post reactions.
The Customer Resource Center received the highest number of votes and a $500 prize that they will donate to Monadnock Humane Society. Prior to the start of the contest, each SBW department chose a different local nonprofit to donate prize money to in an effort to maximize the overall outreach into the community.
“At Savings Bank of Walpole, we’re passionate about our community,” says Mark Bodin, President of Savings Bank of Walpole. “For the past five years, our annual branch decorating contest has been a great way for our employees to celebrate the season as well as engage with and support our community by donating prize money to local nonprofits. The response to this year’s contest was terrific with more than double the number of online engagement over last year. We’re proud to congratulate our Customer Resource Center on their win for a third consecutive year!”
The results are as follows:
- $500 to Monadnock Humane Society – Kit Street (the Bank’s Customer Resource Center)
- $250 to Shelter from the Storm, Rindge
- $100 to Freedom Reigns Therapeutic Riding Center, Marlboro Street Retail Administration
- $100 to Keene Montessori, Marlboro Street Fulfillment Team
- $100 to Unity House Home for Little Wanderers, Marlboro Street Upstairs
- $100 to Draft Gratitude – Winchester
- $100 to Feeding Tiny Tummies – Commercial Lending
- $100 to Parks Place – Court Street
- $100 to Cathedral of the Pines, West Street
- $100 to The Fall Mountain Food Shelf – North Meadow Plaza, Walpole
- $100 to Home Healthcare, Hospice & Community Services, The Village, Walpole
With assets totaling $750 million, Savings Bank of Walpole offers a wide range of financial products, including services to individuals, businesses and organizations. Savings Bank of Walpole is affiliated with NH Mutual Bancorp, further enhancing the quality products and services it provides to customers.
The Bank is a partner of the NHTrust1 brand to better serve customers by providing localized trust and wealth management products and services. Savings Bank of Walpole is an equal housing lender, and member of the FDIC. For more information visit www.walpolebank.com or call (603) 352-1822.
1Products and services made available through NHTrust are not insured by the FDIC or any other agency of the United States and are not deposits or obligations or guaranteed by the Bank and may lose value.