There Are Advantages to Banking Local.
As our community’s truly local bank, Savings Bank of Walpole knows the important role local nonprofit organizations play in the places where we work and live. That’s why we’re pleased to offer a special account designed for 501(c)3 and 403(b) organizations—SBW Nonprofit Advantage Checking, which is designed to help nonprofit organizations save money so they can spend more on the programs and services they offer to the community.
Part of SBW’s Local AdvantageSM suite of business banking services, SBW Nonprofit Advantage Checking is an interest-bearing account with a variety of features that can help streamline the way you manage your organization’s day-to-day financial transactions.
- No minimum balance requirement
- SBW pays you interest on your account balance
- No per-item fees for cash & coin deposits, or checks written or deposited
- Free first order of business checks
- Free Business Debit MasterCard – with no monthly fee
- Free Online Banking with Bill Pay
- No monthly fee
- Access to optional Local Advantage Business eBanking services including Remote Deposit Capture (RDC), Automated Clearing House (ACH) services, Positive Pay fraud detection, Payments Reporter and more (additional fees may apply for these services).*
For complete details, download our nonprofit brochure or give us a call at (603) 352-1822.
*With Flex Business Checking, you get a monthly Earnings Credit that may be used to offset Account Fee, Statement Fee, and/or fees for any flexible services you choose.