Our branch lobbies have reopened and your health and safety is our top priority.
At Savings Bank of Walpole, ensuring the health and safety of our customers, employees and community is of paramount importance. While we’re excited to slowly be getting back to business as usual to serve our customers, we’d like to remind you that for the safety of others, if you know you’ve been exposed to the COVID-19 virus or are not feeling well, please refrain from visiting our branch lobbies in person. For your convenience, you can use our online and mobile banking services for all your banking needs and our customer service representatives are available by calling (603) 352-1822.
All SBW Branch lobbies are now open to the public with social-distancing and precautionary safety measures in place.
We take the health and safety of our customers, employees and community seriously. To that end, now that our branch lobbies are reopen to the public, you’ll find we’re taking all necessary health and safety precautions based upon CDC guidelines and we’ve also made some temporary changes in our lobbies.
Precautionary health and safety measures we’re taking – what to expect
- There will be a SBW customer ambassador at the entry of each branch to greet you and assist you with our new safety procedures.
- Please wear a mask during your visit. We will have some on hand if you forget yours. Please note, you may be asked to lower your mask briefly for identification purposes.
- Gloves and hand sanitizer will be available at all SBW branches for your use while you are visiting.
- Our offices and workspaces may look a bit different – you will notice plexi-glass panels between you and our staff as well as signs, stickers and other messages to promote safety and social distancing.
- Please be courteous of our staff and other customers by maintaining 6 feet of distance.
- Some areas will not be accessible to customers, including our restrooms.
- We will clean and sanitize all customer areas at least once every two hours, and each branch will be professionally cleaned each evening.
- We have removed some high-touch items from customer areas that are likely to spread germs – this includes pens and SBW product and services brochures. Of course, we can provide you with these if needed.
During this challenging time, we’re prepared to work together with you to minimize any inconvenience while also maintaining a safe, healthy environment at our branches. As the savings bank of our community, we’re honored to support you, your family and our local businesses. Thank you for your patience.
If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to give us a call at (603) 352-1822 or 877-WALPOLE.