Even better banking…for you.
At Savings Bank of Walpole, we’re always looking at ways to offer our customers the very best products and services, technology and state-of-the-art security. This past weekend’s software system update means we’ve made changes and improvements to our personal and business banking including:
- Enhanced products and services
- Smarter technology
- Better security
In addition, we’ve also made some changes to our checking and savings account offerings. Last month, we mailed all of our customers a comprehensive booklet explaining any changes – most of which are beneficial to customers. You can also download these booklets using the links below.
Here’s what didn’t change as a result of our recent software update:
- Your account number(s) remains the same.
- Your debit card and checks will still work just fine.
- Your automatic deposits and payments will still be processed.*
- The friendly faces here at your local bank will still be here to serve you and our community.
- We’ll still be your local community savings bank as we have been for 145 years.
Stay tuned – new services sprouting soon!
COMING BY EARLY 2021:
- Online and mobile banking enhancements, including same-day person-to-person payments and personal financial management tools.
- Mobile Wallet using Apple Pay®, Google Pay or Samsung Pay on your mobile phone or Apple Watch. Just tap, pay, and you’ll be on your way!
- Debit card controls for convenience and security. You will be able to instantly turn a card OFF if it’s lost, stolen or being misused; set personalized spending limits and location restrictions; get notified each time your card is used for specific card activity; and much more.
- Bank at branches and ATMs at 27 locations statewide via SBW and our sister banks, Merrimack County Savings Bank (in the Capital Region) and Meredith Village Savings Bank (in the Lakes Region and Seacoast Region).
- Courtesy Pay Automatic coverage for accidental overdrafts, including checks and Automated Clearing House (ACH) withdrawals, up to a predetermined amount based on your account type.
- Many behind-the-scenes improvements for transaction speed and security.
Thanks again for your patience during this update – and for choosing SBW – the savings bank of our community…and you.
If you have any questions or concerns, don’t hesitate to give us a call at (603) 352-1822 or 877-WALPOLE.