Send money to friends and family simply and securely.
Whether you need to pay the babysitter, your personal trainer or pay a friend back for lunch, Person to Person Pay (P2P Pay) is an easy, secure and free way to send money to another person through online or mobile banking. Now, sending and receiving money is as easy as emailing or texting. To get started, all you need is your SBW account number or debit card number and your recipient’s name, and email address or mobile phone number.
What is Person to Person Pay?
Person to Person Pay is a digital cash alternative that makes sending and receiving money as easy as emailing or texting. Whether it’s paying allowance, splitting the check, or sending a birthday gift, P2P Pay lets you quickly transfer money from your existing checking account to almost anyone else’s account.
It’s simple to set up, and even easier to send money.
- Send money to almost anyone instantly and securely with just their email address or mobile phone number
- Debit card PIN required during every transaction making it as safe as any debit transaction
- Instant notification of payment to your recipient
To begin using Person to Person Pay
- Log in to online or mobile banking
- Click “Transactions” in the menu and select “Person to Person Pay”
- Enter your account or debit card information
- Enter recipient’s information
- Click “Continue” and follow the prompts
Please note: Users must be individually enrolled in online banking or use the SBW Mobile App to originate an SBW P2P Pay transaction.
Download the SBW Mobile App
Additional services designed to make banking even better for you.
In addition to Person-to-Person Pay, we’re excited to offer you some additional new banking services:
The SBW mobile banking app for Apple Watch®
With the SBW mobile banking app for Apple Watch®**, you‘ll enjoy the ultimate convenience of keeping tabs on your money—right on your wrist. Easily view your account balance(s) at a glance – with just the touch of a finger. Learn more by clicking here.