Savings Bank of Walpole offers a wide range of home mortgage products, including fixed-rate and adjustable-rate loans. Most mortgage customers choose terms of 15 years or 30 years, although at SBW you can choose any term between 10 and 30 years.
In addition to standard home mortgages, we can help you with:
Below are the current rates for our most common standard mortgage options.
• Please note that rates and fees are subject to change without notice.
• Conforming means the loan meets the underwriting guidelines of Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae. In addition, the financing aspect of your loan may be sold to a third party such as Freddie Mac. It’s important for you to know, you’ll still make payments to Savings Bank of Walpole, and our NH team we will always be here to answer your questions and service your loan. When we sell a loan to Freddie Mac it allows us to re-lend the proceeds helping more homeowners in our community.
• Non-Conforming means the loan parameters are outside the underwriting guidelines of Freddie Mac or Fannie Mae, so your loan will be funded by our lending portfolio here at Savings Bank of Walpole. Here again, our NH team, will always be here to service your loan.
• Where multiple rates are shown, the discount points paid vary with the rate. You may be able to get a rebate of discount points to offset closing costs – call our Mortgage Specialists to learn more.
• The rate you are offered will depend on your credit score, down payment, occupancy, property type or other loan characteristics. Click the “Get Personalized Quote” button, or contact any of our local Mortgage Specialist if you have questions. The rates shown above are for a 780 or better credit score, purchasing a home with a 30% down payment along with other characteristics, including the escrow of taxes and insurance. Click on a rate above to learn more.
Our Mortgage Specialist are happy to be your mortgage guides!
Loan rates and terms may vary.
All loans subject to credit approval.
APR = Annual Percentage Rate
Minimum loan amount is $1,000.00 unless otherwise stated.
Contact us for further details.
Equal Opportunity Lender. Loans are made without regard to race, color,religion, national origin, handicap or familial status.