This disclosure contains information about terms, fees, and interest rates for some of the accounts we offer.
- Exclusively available to nonprofit corporations and municipalities.
- Minimum deposit to open: $10.00
- No monthly service charge.
- Interest1 is earned on a tiered rate. A minimum daily collected balance of $500.00 is required to earn interest.
- Earnings Credit that may be used to offset fees for any services you have used during the statement cycle. If earnings credit exceeds the total charges and fees, there will be no charge for the month. Excess earnings credit per statement cycle cannot be applied to the account to offset future charges or fees. Please contact us for information about earnings credits, and the current rate.
- This account is not a consumer account to which Truth in Savings or Regulation E applies.
1Variable-rate account. At our discretion we may change the interest rates and annual percentage yields at any time without notice. Fees may reduce earnings. Interest will be compounded every month and credited to your account every month. The daily balance method is used to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day. On non-cash deposits (checks, for example), interest will begin to accrue no later than the next business day. Rate sheet available at any office or online at walpolebank.com.
For additional information on current rates, applicable fees, and terms, please speak with a Customer Service Representative.