Update on COVID-19
To our valued customers:
There is no higher priority for Savings Bank of Walpole than the well being of our customers and employees. I want you to know we are closely monitoring communications from state medical professionals, the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and other government agencies to stay on top of the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation.
As our community’s local bank, we are always happy to see our customers’ smiling faces. But I would also like to remind you of the many ways we can serve you 24/7 from the convenience of your own home, if that’s your choice.
- Using walpolebank.com or the Savings Bank of Walpole app (a free download from Google Play or the App Store), you can check balances, view transactions make payments, transfer money and pay bills.
- You can also make mobile deposits using our app on your mobile device or tablet.
- We offer banking by phone by calling 1-877-WALPOLE and choosing option 2.
- Online account opening and our online mortgage/consumer loan applications can also be found on our website.
All of these services are offered free of charge. If you need assistance signing up for or using any of these tools, just give us a call during normal business hours at (603) 355-1696.
It’s unfortunate, but I also need to remind you that criminals and fraudsters often take advantage of situations like this. We are carefully monitoring possible fraud trends related to the ongoing situation and will inform customers of any such incidents occurring in our market through our website and social media outlets. We encourage you to be diligent and monitor your accounts for any unusual activity. As always, please do not give out financial or personal information in response to phone calls, emails, texts or social media messages.
If you visit our bank branches, please know our friendly local staff will be available to serve you, as always. If you don’t want to come into the branch, cash withdrawals and deposits can be made using our ATMs — and we have 24-hour Night Depositories at all of our locations.
We want you to feel confident when doing business with Savings Bank of Walpole. Please know that in the interest of our customers’ and employees’ health and safety:
- We clean all of our buildings daily, and we have enhanced our overnight cleaning procedures.
- We’ve increased the number of times each day we wipe down common-use surfaces, including ATM locations.
- We have made hand sanitizer readily available in our branches.
- Our staff have been reminded to stay home when they are ill.
- Finally, we have instituted restrictions on staff business travel and large gatherings to help limit the spread of germs.
We will continue to closely monitor the COVID-19 situation and will evaluate additional measures to support our customers and communities as the need arises. For additional information about COVID-19, please visit www.cdc.gov. We are prepared to work together with you throughout these challenging times — with your safety and the safety of our staff at the forefront of all our decisions.
Thank you for your confidence, and for doing business with our community’s local bank.
Savings Bank of Walpole